This site is under maintenance, in the meantime, please follow this link for information about the props store.
The CUADC props store is packed full of useful items to help you add detail to your show – whether it’s Shakespeare or pantomime! We have a selection of commonly needed items for productions of genres, as well as a number of more obscure objects!
The props store is run by the Stage Managers’ Rep, and is located in the ADC Theatre.
PLEASE NOTE: The props store does NOT contain furniture. The ADC Theatre Management administers a furniture store, available to all shows at the ADC Theatre and Corpus Playroom. Please address any enquiries about furniture hire, including tables and chairs, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to access props:
- The props store is open by appointment only. Complete the booking form here at least a week in advance to arrange a time to meet to look at any items you’d like to see.
- You can also email the Stage Manager’s Rep at email@example.com with any queries about the needs for your show. They will always be happy to tell you what’s available in advance.
- Props may be used free of charge by any show at the ADC or Corpus Playroom, and are available to non ADC shows with a safety deposit.
- Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about props at all, or any more general stage management queries!
Conditions of hire:
- At the end of your show’s run the props must be returned by the agreed return date (usually the day after your show finishes).
- Props should be returned to the “Props Return Box” which is just outside the Props Store
- Please return your props in the condition you would wish them to be issued to you – in particular all crockery and glassware must be washed up.
- You will incur a charge for any damages, losses, breakages, or significant degradation to the quality of the prop.
- Contact the SM Rep with any arising issues.